Are you planning to buy a trampoline but too worried about getting bounced out of the trampoline or getting bumped into the frame, causing mild to serious injuries?
Trampolines are dangerous than what you think; in fact, according to the statistics, at about 10,000 trampoline-related injuries are recorded each year. So, if you are planning to buy one for your kids and kids at heart to enjoy, here are a few top things to consider that makes a trampoline safe:
- Sturdy trampoline pads and nets
Pads and nets are essential parts of a trampoline; so, when picking a trampoline, make sure that the trampoline is well-padded from the frames to its pole. Also, make sure to choose a brand of trampoline that features a flexible net. Sturdy and flexible trampoline safety nets will keep you or the kids from bouncing out of the trampoline.
- Springfree trampoline
Metal spring-based trampolines are still around these days – don’t get confused buying these types of trampolines; if you do not want to put your children at risk, try to consider buying a spring free trampoline.
Here are a few advantages of a spring free trampoline:
- The spring free type of trampolines is designed with its jumping surface elevated above the base of the frame, which keeps the jumpers from hitting the steel corners of the trampoline.
• The spring free trampolines are constructed with a stronger base, keeping it from collapsing when everyone is enjoying using the trampoline.
• These types of trampolines do not have springs around the edge of the jumping surface unlike those old model types of spring-based trampolines; thus, you do not have to worry about getting stuck through the holes.
• Springfree trampolines are constructed with tension design, which helps the jumpers from bouncing off of the trampoline and keep them on the center of the trampoline surface.
• The spring free nets are designed with flexible rods, keeping the jumper from hitting the net and other jumpers too.
There are a lot of fine things about the spring-free trampoline, which you may get the details here – trampolinestoday.com.
- The quality of the trampoline
As mentioned, trampolines that are designed with spring free, soft edge, a flexible net, and well-padded are a few best features that make a trampoline safe. However, that is not all; when buying a trampoline, you need to make sure that every part of it is made from quality materials.
Consider buying a well-known brand of a trampoline or you can read reliable product reviews and posts. Check which one are getting positive reviews and ratings. Here are a few trusted trampolines that you can consider:
- Zupapa 15-14-12 Ft TUV
• Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
• Kangaroo Hoppers 15-Feet Round Trampoline
• Skywalker Trampolines Square Trampoline
To get additional details on these, try to read an unbiased review from TrampolinesToday’s website.
There are a lot of trampolines that are available in the market today; however, only a few of them are safe enough to use. To ensure that you and your family will enjoy every jumping moments safe on the trampoline, make sure to buy only those with safety features.